Saturday, November 30, 2002

Este año se les acabaron los juegos, los 12 juegos


A man had three sons. When the older one bacame an adult he said to his father:

- Father I must go find my destiny, what is your advice?

And the father said:

My son you must always look far ahead, to the future, to the horizon.

Then the son left, when he went through the forest he was always looking at the future, at the horizon, but he wasn't seeing the obstacles at his feet, and so he tripped with an hole in the path and couldn't make it to his destination.

A few years later the second son said to his dather:
- Father I must go find my destiny, what is your advice?

And the father said:

Son, you must be at all times aware of the obstacles in your path, so that you won't trip on them.
Then the son left. When he went through the forest he was always aware of the obstacles ahead, so he didn't slip. But hea reached a point where he no longer knew where he was, and he got lost, and he couldn't get to his destination.



I am like the second son, and right now am at the point where I am los and I don't know what to do. The point where you find out that the product was not as the advised it in the brochure. At this point everybody asks me "So... what are you going to do with your life" the thing is I really don't know. So, where do you see yourself in ten years time?

Hell I don't know, I can't even see myself in three months time. I know I like studying, but I know I don't like it here anymore. I know I want to go abroad, I know I can't pay for it just yet.

No comments: