Monday, December 02, 2002


Talking with Alexander Cárdenas in one of those Gaim sessions that seem to be only five minutes long but wind up taking two hours time I told him about blogging. I said to him that it was a nice therapy, after all, it helps exorcise the deamons, and it's cheaper than the shrink. He opposed to it, based on the public nature of whatever was published in the blog, yet I find this very fact the most appealing part of blogging.


Hooray for the evil robot and The Evil List, may perlish hacks never be taunted by the complexity of a servlet.


Finally the end of my undergraduate thesis appears somewhere in the universe. Finallky all that has to be said is said, it is only a matter of organizing it. (I accept rants and flames at ju-moral at uniandes dot edu dot co). Yee- hay


PD:On the process of posting this entry I missed a quotation mark on a URL, I'm telling you, it was not easy to fix that one; the whole page appeared on the link, I had to manually erase it by looking at the link. Thanks good for GET requests


No comments: