Monday, January 06, 2003

Arriados down the mountain

When foreigners talk about their trips to Colombia, most of the time they say that the people is very welcoming. I have to say that being a life long Homo bogotanisuntil this weekend I had not understood why they said such a thing. But it all changed this weekend,as I went my brother and some friends to Armenia, to visit the Parque Nacional del Café. I have to say they make you feel welcome all the time, all people, the taxi drivers, people in the hotel, even people in the middle of the street.


PD:Praise to the Evil graph, and Hackerus Enormus Galactus. He's done it again. To answer Binaryx; having been the monitor of Teoría de Lenguajes, several times I have to say that grading huge unintelegible graphs is indeed fun, just like documenting somebody else's code and drinking varsol

No comments: