Monday, April 28, 2003

Good movies, bad movies and life going on

Good movies: Not movies, concerts really. Last friday I went to Alejo's to watch his recently acquired DVD from a David Gilmour concert. For those unfamiliar with him, David Gilmour is (was) Pinkfloyd's guitar, bass and one of the voices. Since I have the same hearing sensibility as a retired gunman I had failed to notice how many instruments were involved. It was amazing for me to see that a great piece like "shine on you crazy diamond" is indeed a one man show 75% of the time. Floyd rules, or, as Sergio likes to put it; manda.
Bad Movies: Saturday I got dragged into a film theather to see by far the worst movie I have spent my money on: A piece of shit called "The Dream Catcher". It is a mixture of "Alien", "Breakout", "The sixth sense" and "Independence Day". I cannot conceive how somebody could even try to mix aliens, farts and paranormal abilities. Please don't go see that.
Life goes on: Today I witnessed that invention organizational fellows like to call an audit. It was a mixture of medieval terror, quiet resignation and theather, all in one place, all in one day. Luckily my mortal soul was spared this time. On other news, tomorrow, for the first time, I'll get to meet face to face that multiple headed creature called "the client".

I want to study here


No comments: